Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Peter T's Copy WorkBook Contents Copy

Sorry, absolutely no idea !

Regards,
Peter T

"Darren Hill" wrote in message
You might be right. But I've just noticed some problems in my browser
when viewing webpages with images in them. Since I've just installed a
new graphic driver, I'm wondering if this error could be related to a
problem with the install. It might not be an excel problem at all. Do
you think that's likely?

Thanks,
Darren

Peter T wrote:
I can't answer this. I assume the whole objective in this thread is to
re-build a corrupted workbook. Maybe you have accidentally stumbled on

the
cause of the problem, something relating to those inserted pictures, you

say
they need to be re-sized after copying over so perhaps there's a clue

there.

Regards,
Peter T

<snip