Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
merjet merjet is offline

Default Macro to Find a specific data set and do a count

Counts for each workbook separately or across all 5 workbooks?

If the former, info easily obtained by using Data | Filter | Advanced
Filter |
Copy to Another Location | Unique records only. Be sure to include
headers in the data-to-filter range. Suppose output is to columns M-O.
Then put in column P next to first row of output the formula:
=SUMPRODUCT(--(G$2:G$8=M2),--(H$2:H$8=N2),--(I$2:I$8=O2))
Then copy this formula to rows below it.

Hth,
Merjet