Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Susan Susan is offline

Default zoom problem ??

same computer? same visual settings (screen size,etc.)?
i have this problem when i bring stuff home & then bring it back to
work - even tho home & work are set @ 800x600, the screen at home is
larger.
hth
susan

On Dec 24, 4:04*am, donbowyer
wrote:
Unfortunately, the font sizes are the same.
--
donwb

"FSt1" wrote:
hi
don't know. wild guess..."new workbook".....hummmm....
check font size in new workbook.

my thoughts
regards
FSt1

"donbowyer" wrote:

(Excel 2003 on WinXP with SP2)
My workbook has 8 columns, of different widths, which precisely fit the
window.
There are - say - 20 rows of data.
The zoom is set to 100%.
If I copy all this data to a new book with the same amount of window space
and set the same zoom and column settings, the result is different.
The 8 columns no longer fit the window, but exceed it by 2 columns and yet,
notionally, the column widths are the same.
As far as I know, all settings for the original and target workbooks are the
same.
Can anyone explain what is wrong here please.

--
donwb- Hide quoted text -