Dave Peterson

This is a line of code that has to be run after someone copies/cuts something.
It's not like .celldraganddrop (a one time thing).

If you search google for "disable cut copy", you'll find 1000's of hits.

Here's one:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...86e9731f 7a19

or

http://snipurl.com/ha1m

(by Chip Pearson)

my911 wrote:

Jim,

I went back and tried again.
Here is a segment of my Auto_Open macro
=====================================

Application.ScreenUpdating = True
Application.DefaultSaveFormat = xlNormal
Worksheets("Inputs&Actuals").Activate
Sheets("Inputs&Actuals").Select
Range("I6").Select

CreateWorkbookMenus
CreateChartMenus

Application.CellDragAndDrop = False
' Added 8-28-05
Application.CutCopyMode = False

Company = Range("CompanyName").Value

Drag and drop IS turned off, but I can still open the 1st (main)
worksheet and COPY - PASTE.

Any more hints?

Thanx

How to Kill Copy-Paste

requires a line in VBA as follows:
Application.CutCopyMode = False
HTH

"my911" wrote in
message ...

I have workbooks that are used by groups of 30-40 people.

Although INSTRUCTION is provided warning about indiscriminate
Copy-Paste
(because Conditional Formatting/Data Validation/etc "travels/gets
pasted"), I continue to get calls...."The Spreadsheet is broke".

I have found how to turn off Drag & Drop.

Is there any way to turn off Cut & Paste?

--
my911

--
my911