Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Copy range

Sub copy_non_zero()

LastRow = Range("K" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
NewRowCount = 1
For RowCount = 1 To LastRow
If Range("K" & RowCount) < 0 Then
Set SourceRange = Range("A" & RowCount & ":K" & _
RowCount)

SourceRange.Copy Destination:= _
Range("AA" & NewRowCount)

NewRowCount = NewRowCount + 1
End If
Next RowCount
End Sub

" wrote:

I have copied data from several excel sheets to a summary sheet, but
it contains data that I don't want included. On the summary sheet, I
would like to copy only the rows of data that do not include a zero in
column K of that row over to another area of that sheet. This area
would then display only the data I want to see without any spaces
between rows where the missing data would have been.

Is there an easy way to do this?