Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default ComboBox.visible = False or True

No, that won't work, but Me.Controls.ComboBox2.Visible = False might.

"Charlie" wrote:

This code shows updates the worksheet cell when ComboBox1 is changed. Then
it updates CombBox2 to reflect this new change.

Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()
Worksheets("sheet1").Range("C16") = Me.ComboBox1.Value
CombBox2 = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("B23").Value
End Sub

...now if this ComboBox2 doesn't have a value, I want to combobox itself to
be visible=Fasle.
I could add another line in the above code to do this, right? I tried
adding this, but it didn't work:

If ComboBox2 .Value = "" Then
ComboBox2 .Visible = False
Else