Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
carlo carlo is offline

Default Can I have code executed after Save?

Why don't you let Excel enter the filename by itself:

hth
carlo

On Dec 21, 3:59*pm, robs3131
wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to have a sub called to execute after a workbook is saved --
literally, I would like the code to execute as soon as the file is saved, but
not before, as the sub is storing the name of the workbook in a cell in the
worksheet. *I need the name to be current with whatever the name of the
worksheet is at any given time. *I see that there is a Workbook level command
that executes before Save, but I don't see anything for after Save.

Thanks for your help!

--
Robert