Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jadeB jadeB is offline

Default pasting from one sheet to another

I believe I am making this too complicated.

The Start Here list of items and counts the number of items in C9.

I want to use the number of items to determine how many columns I need
on the other page + a column between each.

There is a dummy column in column "H" that I want to use for every
other column. I want the new group of cells to look like column H.

Why doesn't my code work? and what corrections do I need to make?

Thanks.

Sub Duplicate()

Dim i As Integer

Dim k As Integer

k = Sheets("start here").Range("c9")

For i = 1 To k

Sheets("Federal to State Reconciliation").Range("h6").copy
Sheets("Federal to State Reconciliation").Range("h6").Offset(0, i *
2).PasteSpecial

Application.CutCopyMode = False

Next

End Sub