Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan Beban[_2_] Alan Beban[_2_] is offline

Default Putting large array into a worksheet

goaljohnbill wrote:
That did it Jim thanks a million!

I dont know the point of those 2 lines. Im willing to admit that at
least 90% of this code is beyond me, it is copy and paste hackery. I
really only know that it does what i want now that ive made these
changes.
I copied the section in the last else nearly verbatim from a reply you
made to a different individual in june 2006 that i found while
searching for the answer to my question.
I think i will run it without those lines at some point now and see
what it does.

Thanks
john

Can you post a link to that June 2006 posting? Or the subject matter so
I can Google it?

Thanks,
Alan Beban