Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MP[_3_] MP[_3_] is offline

Default Simple Multiplication Formula

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Hi MP,

No it is not you it is me. You started by putting a value in the cell but
switched halfway along, and I missed that point. Sorry about that.
You are absolutely right, you are inserting a formula, not a value. And
even though Value and Formula both work, in my philosophy I would suggest
you therefore use Formula not Value as it signifies the code's intent as
well as working.

makes sense, thanks!

And hopefully, I gave you the relative cell addresses as you wanted :-)

ah Ha!!! I missed that one the first time ! (False,False)...I get it
Thanks very much!
:-)
Mark