Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TG TG is offline

Default Updating values using advanced filter - VBA

Hi Group-attendees

I've got worksheets with +30.000 rows, in one column I need to fill in
values based on several criteria, for that I use Advanced Filter(s)
and subsequently loop through all rows. If the row is not Hidden, then
the column is updated.

here is part of the code:

Range("A1").CurrentRegion.AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterInPlace,
CriteriaRange:= _
Range("SelectSLA"), Unique:=False
Range("Q1").Select
For RData = 2 To ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count
If Not Rows(RData).Hidden Then
Range("Q" & RData).FormulaR1C1 = SLA(Rsla, UBound(SLA, 2))
End If
Next

But this code is very slow. Does anyone know a faster way, to do this.
I need to repeat this section with 30-75 different criteria
(=Range("SelectSLA"))

/Tommy, DK