Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Running a Macro Without Apparent Code

Thanks guys. What I'm asking is...what makes the SS from that site
automated? I can't see what makes it run... When you enter values into the
yellow cells, what makes the pink cells populate? What makes the
amortization table populate? I can't see any code anywhere!!

Thanks,
Ryan--

--
RyGuy

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

See http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros

--
---
HTH

Bob

"ryguy7272" wrote in message
I found a file on the web today and looked to see what the macro was like
learn from it. There is some event code and a tiny in the SS. When I
deleted all the code, the SS was still automated. How can an Excel SS be
automated without any apparent macros?

This is the file:
http://www.studentloansed.com/calcul...n-schedule.htm

I'd appreciate it if anyone can tell me how it runs without the code!!

Cordially,
Ryan---

--
RyGuy