Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Selecting multiple tabs in VB

You can select several sheets at once with something like:

Sheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet2")).Select
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200761

"Shawn777" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with about ten different tabs. I am writing a macro
that will print all of these tabs that have data in them. I can write an if
statement asking if the total doesn't equal 0 then print. When I do this
each tab is printed out one at a time. This won't alow the page numbers in
the footer to work and in our office printing these tabs separately can cause
problem at the printer - since many people are using the printer at once.

What I don't know how to write is to "select a workgroup" (select multiple
tabs at once) of tabs that totals don't equal zero.