Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Change PasteSpecial

I usually use two paste special steps, with xlPasteValues and xlPasteFormats

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Dode" wrote in message
I'm bringing in data from various worksheets into one worksheet - with
each
of the worksheets being copied into the last row. Problem : I'd like to
change the existing script from PasteSpecial to paste so I do not loose
the
time format. Currently it is changing the data into a value (ie 12:00 AM
=
.05060)

Have tried various wordings - pastevalue / value - but am not successful.

thanks

Windows("Extract data.xls").Activate
With Sheets("Interval")
lastrow = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "j").End(xlUp).Row
Application.Windows(2).Activate
Range("A1:J200").Copy
.Cells(lastrow + 1, "j").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlAll
End With