Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.word.vba.general
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default Excel Range In Word

So, if you take your recorded code and qualify it with te Word object ...

(YourWordObject).Selection.etc

what happens?

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Paul W Smith" wrote in message
I wish to paste a named range from Excel into a Word Document using VBA.
From Excel I have created a Word document as an object, but cannot
understand how to use any of the Word VBA code I have recorded.

In Excel I can easily reference the named range I require to insert, but
how I utilise this to paste it into the Word document I have created has
me scratcjing my head.

Recording the paste operation in Word gives:

Selection.PasteExcelTable False, False, False

All I am trying to to is paste a number of Excel ranges into a Word
document, does anyone have any code whioch might help me.

PWS