Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default CSV line feed delimitter

Concatenate the predefined VBA constant vbNewLine at the end of each line.

Rick

"Janne" wrote in message
I have a extern automation system where I create CSV -file to be later
imported into Excel 2003. There is 150 ascii text string variables with
different lengths (but always same) in row and 70 rows. I can add commas
ok
by adding ',' between variables.
This way I can import variables in separate colums. Now I would like to
bequin new rows automaticly when importing. What is the right delimiter
instead of ',' to be inserted in the end of the row?

Thanks in advance