Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jan Karel Pieterse Jan Karel Pieterse is offline

Default Excel Properties() collection

Hi Troy,

I was noticing that the site states that the objects, properties, and
methods are show. However, I don't see the methods listed for the range?
(E.g. Activate, AddComment, AdvancedFitler, .Columns.Autofit, etc).

Yes, the page seems to be incorrect there. I'll update that soon.

Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful tool for the Properties, and Objects
(and there subsequent properties) as well, I'm just curious about the
methods?

In order to get these, I've changed this line (so far):
If mMember.InvokeKind = INVOKE_PROPERTYGET Or mMember.InvokeKind =
INVOKE_UNKNOWN Then

to this:
If mMember.InvokeKind = INVOKE_PROPERTYGET Or mMember.InvokeKind =
INVOKE_UNKNOWN Or mMember.InvokeKind = INVOKE_FUNC Then

Yes, that should do it I guess.

I'm working on how to get the parameters fof each method, but haven't made
much progress so far!

Well, if you do get there, I'd appreciate the result so I can add it to my site
and to the tool. I'll credit you for the update of course!

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP
http://www.jkp-ads.com
Member of:
Professional Office Developer Association
www.proofficedev.com