Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DDawson DDawson is offline

Default Automatically copy formulae to next empty row

Dear all;

Is there a worksheet change event that will copy all row formulae to the
next five rows when the bottom row is filled with data?

I have a time/ expense billing database on which each row contains a variety
of Vlookups, validated fields, and other formulae. it is approximately 12
rows wide and an increasing number of rows, expanding downwards.

I am trying to reduce the filesize, because I have currently copied the
formulae etc. down 10,000 rows and the filesize is currently 4mb.

Kind regards
Dylan Dawson