Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Copying dada from multiple workbooks into 1 workbook

Ron Debruin has about every type of copy macro there is. Check his site out:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Jasonm" wrote:

I tried searching here for an answer to this problem, but didn't find what
seemed like an appropriate solution... (Unless I am looking at it wrong...)
I have a folder with over 360 files I need to copy A to C and colums AE, AG,
AI and AK if data is present in these colums I would like to append that
data to another workbook in cells A - G (I think those column counts
match...)
I have tried several attempts at a macro to do this, but think VBA from the
file I am filling with data is my best bet. Is there an example of this out
there?
I will keep plugging away at this, and will post any resuts here to this
group.

Thanks for any help that you can offer! Jason