Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] crferguson@gmail.com is offline

Default TMOO - Mood tag

On Dec 15, 4:25 am, Maurizio Masini wrote:
Hi. I got an excel version of my moodlogic classification and wanted to set the Mood tag for my mp3 collection.
You code works fine for what is there, but when i tried to add the TMOO Mood tag, it is not recognised...

Any clue how ? the sTAgs string shouldn't contain the TMOO tag marker ?

Ciao and thanks!

EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choicehttp://www.eggheadcafe.com

Hello there! Yes, sTags contains everything in the tag portion of the
mp3 file. If TMOO is a valid tag in your mp3 file then it should be
in there as well. You can add a line "Debug.Print sTags" immediately
after "sTags = Space$(lX)" and it will print out the actual tag data
string to the immediate window (Ctrl + G in the VBE). Look for your
tag in there. Take care!