Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] adambush4242@hotmail.com is offline

Default Remove passwords from many workbooks

All the files are in the same folder, however there might be some files in
the folder that do not have passwords. Also, the passwords do differ, but
there are only three.

Thanks

Adam Bush

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Are all 360 workbook files in a single folder?
Are there other files in that folder that should not be touched?
Do they all have the same password?

As a worst case scenario, I'd build a table on a worksheet.

I'd put the full name (drive, path, filename) in column A and the associated
password in column B.

Then have a macro that looks through that table and opens the workbook and saves
without the password.

wrote:

I have a bout 360 workbooks that all have passwords. Now I want to remove
these passwords. I know what the passwords are, I just want to remove them
all without having to open every individual file. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Adam Bush

--

Dave Peterson