Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default highlight a list

Is this helpful?

With Activesheet
LastRow = .Cells9.Rows.Count, "E").End(xlUp).Row
.Rows(1).Resize(LastRow).Select
End With

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Papa Jonah" wrote in message
I have a macro that does a nice job of sorting and such. I would like to
add
to it a function that would be able to determine all of the rows that has
date entered into column E - and then highlight the row.
As all all of the rows with a date are at the top of the spreadsheet after
performing the sort, I would hope this would be fairly easy - but not so
easy
I have figured it out.

TIA,
Papa J