Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Remove passwords from many workbooks

Are all 360 workbook files in a single folder?
Are there other files in that folder that should not be touched?
Do they all have the same password?

As a worst case scenario, I'd build a table on a worksheet.

I'd put the full name (drive, path, filename) in column A and the associated
password in column B.

Then have a macro that looks through that table and opens the workbook and saves
without the password.

wrote:

I have a bout 360 workbooks that all have passwords. Now I want to remove
these passwords. I know what the passwords are, I just want to remove them
all without having to open every individual file. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Adam Bush

--

Dave Peterson