Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default Macro to Enter text

Have you already deciphered how it works (and why the Instr function test
works) or was your statement a request for an explanation?

I get it, just commenting on it.

Good... in that case, I'm glad you liked it.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "fully qualified"; could you please
explain.

Including additional referencing that refers to a specific worksheet, e.g.
Sh.Range("A1") or Target.Parent.Range("A1").
Range("A1") by itself refers to the active sheet, except in a worksheet
module, where it refers to that sheet.

I kind of thought that is what you might have meant... it's sort of like the
path for a filename.

The unqualified range reference in the Workbook_SheetBeforeDoubleClick
event should not in practice cause a problem since a double-clicked cell
must occur on a sheet that is active (unless there is a way to
programmatically send a double-click to a non-active worksheet), but would
instead be more crucial for say the Workbook_SheetChange event.

As you said, I didn't see any problem with not qualifying it given how it
was being used.

(I've said sheet so many times it's beginning to morph into sounding like
profanity).

LOL

Rick