Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
millwalll millwalll is offline

Default MsgBox Help

"millwalll" wrote:

Hi all need some help I have got message box the code for the box is

MsgBox (Sheet2.Range("a2").Value & " has the most Expensive Phone to buy
Initially")

And I want to add a Vbokonly and vbinformation to it so it only display a ok
button and the information image.
(vbOKOnly + vbInformation)

The code I thought would be somthing like this.
MsgBox (Sheet2.Range("a2").Value & " has the most Expensive Phone to buy
Initially",vbOKOnly + vbInformation)

But this is not working so any help or advice thanks all :)

p.s is there way to change the msgbox name at mins is says microsoft excel ??