Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default activating a page of a multipage control

The tab (#1) is activated alright, but not the page 'attached' to it. So,
the problem remains

I have no idea what you mean by that.

Declare it as Static and it won't.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Arne" wrote in message

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

The tab is the page. OK, fine, but how do I get the page that corresponds
to the tab displayed? The tab (#1) is activated alright, but not the page
'attached' to it. So, the problem remains

Why does lngLastPage have to be global? Because it would go out of scope
if
it were defined in the Event sub? The scope of that variable therefore has
be the module of the form on which the multipage is displayed, I think(?)

Page indexes
start at 0 BTW. I know, 1 was an arbitrary number.

--
---
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Arne" wrote in message
Hello,

I want to chek user input on a page (index 1) of a multipage control
as
soon as another page is selected. I have something like this:

Private Sub mpProcessData_Change()

If lngLastPage = 1 Then
If Not PageOK Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
mpProcessData.Value = 1
Application.EnableEvents = True
lngLastPage = mpProcessData.Value

End Sub

Apart from the fact that it does not work (only the tab is selected not
the
page, regardless whether EnableEvent is enabled or not), I do not like
it,
because I am forced to declare the global variable lngLastPage. Is
there a
better way to do this?

TIA,

Arne