Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Unique ID on different sheets

trhank you for the compliment! I have taken a lot of college software
courses where grades were dependant on readable code. Simply adding spaces
and adding "_" character for line continuation are simple metthods for making
code readable. One teacher used "White Space Area" as a criteea for
readablity.

"Incidental" wrote:

Hi Sue

Just a quick reply to say that Joel's code seems to work grand so i
would go with that as it is a much tidier and more readable code. The
forums here on google hold a wealth of knowledge and if you refine
your searches you can almost always find what your looking for also i
don't mean to sound rude but the vba help in excel is great it holds
loads of examples and is very useful. Also you should have a look at
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829070 on MSDN which is a great
article for beginners. I wish you the best of luck with your
programming.

Steve