Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Eric Eric is offline

Default Simple VBA Macro to import Data

Hello,

I was looking for some help writing a simple macro. It would import data
from a .csv file and write it to my specific cells in my open worksheet.

For instance, I would click a button on my spreadsheet and it would then
import data from C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\Import\info.csv
then it would copy the value only from B1 to a named cell "First_Name" the
process would look something like this

copy
B1="First_Name"
B2="Last_Name"

could anybody help me with this? I usually don't write macros but I have
been getting more and more work that involves simple ones like this. Thanks
for any help. Eric