Biff

Hi!

Need a better explanation. Some examples would also help.

What does "I have two columns with text" have to do with it? Does that mean
1 column may contain a keyword and the 2nd column may also contain a keyword
and in those rows where both columns have keywords you want those 2 entries
extracted to another location?

Biff

"Cathy Landry" wrote in message
Hello,

I have two columns with text. I'd like take those rows that contain
multiple "keywords" and put them on a separate sheet. For example, a few
of
the keywords would be: gift, check, personal, error and if that cell
contained any of those keywords then it would be put on a separate sheet.
Is
this possible?

Thank you!