Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Smallweed Smallweed is offline

Default Using comma inside the comma delimited text in Data Validation/Sou

Don't think it's possible with straight text - the only way I can see is to
use a worksheet reference (e.g. "=$AA$1:$AA$3"), enter the values in this
range and format them accordingly.

If you don't like this text way of expressing the range, you can fiddle it
with:
"=" & Range("$AA$1:$AA$3").Address
or some such.

"LasseH" wrote:

This works fine:
Selection.Validation.Add xlValidateList, , , "10000,20000,30000"

How do I use comma INSIDE my items in the list, fx. if I want the list to
contain:
10,000
20,000
30,000

One would assume that the following would do the trick, but it doesn't:
Selection.Validation.Add xlValidateList, , , "'10,000','20,000','30,000'"

Any idea on how to do this?