Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default VBA code, delete worksheets

Sub deleteshts()
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
For i = 3 To Sheets.Count
Sheets(i).Delete
Next
Application.DisplayAlerts = True
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Robert" wrote in message
Hello,

Could someone advice on the VBA statement that allows me to delete all
worksheets within my workbook except for Sheet1 and Sheet2.

Example: Mij Workbook contains (for example) the following worksheets:
Sheet1, Sheet2,Sheet3,Sheet4, Sheet5
Before further steps are taken I would like to delete all sheets
except Sheet1 and Sheet2. As the deleted sheets might vary in name and
number it is prefered to define a statement that deletes all sheets
except for Sheet1 and Sheet2. I tried to create a statement using the
recorder but in this occasion all actual names are recorded.

many thanks!!!!

Best regards,
Robert