Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TFriis TFriis is offline

Default Help with user interface for charts

If you download my attached file, you'll see a solution for user
interface when dealing with graphs. (a checkbox witch updates the
chart). This is the fastest way (cpu-time) I know for making a user
interface for updating charts.

My only problem is, that the names of the "empty" series, still stay
in the chart area, when the series are not present.

I do know that this is due to the way I've worked around the issue -
but is there anyway for removing the series names as well?

Hopefully without the use of macros - if not possible, how should I
work my way around it?

All ideas are welcome (preferrably with some attached code - or even
an updated sheet)

See attached file: http://home.no/frz/ChartByCheckBox.xls