Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Les Les is offline

Default Prompt box when emailing via VBA

Hi Chad, you can also go to this site. I use it and it is great.

http://www.contextmagic.com/
--
Les

" wrote:

On Dec 11, 11:56 am, Chad wrote:
I am sending an email using VBA code. There are no issues with the code,
except if I use .Send then I get a prompt box to answer "yes, i'm aware of
this" action. Is there any way to avoid this prompt? I have many emails to
send via a loop and don't want to have to click yes for each email being sent.

Thanks in advance,
Chad

To save Ron a post, here's a link to what can fix your problem. I
created an emailing class using his handy code and it works perfectly
without prompts whereas using the Outlook object (for example) prompts
the user for each email:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Thanks Ron! Your code has saved me tons of time and effort!

Cory