Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JeffreyW JeffreyW is offline

Default Making Application.CommandBars.ExecuteMso method work in 2007

Ron, I was wondering if the method you suggested on another of my questions
recently:

Application.CommandBars.FindControl(ID:=23).Execut e

.... might work here. I doubt it will given the failure of the .ExecuteMso
method but thought it was worth asking ... How do I find the "ID" for the
"CellStylesGallery" function to try this?

I tried looking at your "Built-in controls in Excel 2007.xlsm" file, but the
"Ordering" and "Policy ID" listed there did not work with the FindControl
method. Both generated errors:

"Run-time error '91':

Object variable or With block variable not set"

Jeff