Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dale Fye Dale Fye is offline

Default Determine ActiveControl on a multipage (tab) control

Rick,

Exactly what I was looking for. What I finally ended up using is.

Set ctrl = frm.ActiveControl
While TypeOf ctrl Is msforms.MultiPage
Set ctrl = ctrl.SelectedItem.ActiveControl
Wend

Thanks!

--
Don''t forget to rate the post if it was helpful!

email address is invalid
Please reply to newsgroup only.

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote:

Sorry, I probably wasn't clear enough.

I've got a bunch of textboxes on a multipage control. Have a function
that
I want to work based on the "ActiveControl", but when I run the following
code, it indicates that the "ActiveControl" is the multipage control,
rather
than the textbox that actually has the focus.

I need to determine which textbox has the focus.

I think this will give you what you want...

MultiPage1.SelectedItem.ActiveControl.Name

Rick