Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JeffreyW JeffreyW is offline

Default Making Application.CommandBars.ExecuteMso method work in 2007

Nick,

I do have the correct mso label in the following statement:

Application.CommandBars.ExecuteMso "CellStylesGallery"

Yet it fails with a "Run-time error '5': Invalid procedure call or argument".

I think the book is wrong - in fact, looking at Help more closely now, I see
that it says: "Works on controls that are built-in buttons, toggleButtons
and splitButtons."

So, by definition, I guess that excludes Gallery buttons.

Jeff