Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Padrager Padrager is offline

Default Create a Macro to update File and Worksheet References in Formulas

I need to create a macro that will update the file name and worksheet (tab)
references for all formulas within a range. I already have set up form drop
down boxes for the users to select the file and worksheet reference. I need
the VBA coding that will capture the users inputs and complete a find/replace
on all of the formulas for file name/worksheet. Would anyone provide the code
or point me in the direction of where this has been discussed previously?
Much Thanks!!!!