Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Modifying J Walkenbach's data entry userform

You also may want to look to see if the Ok button's .default property is set to
true.

If it is, then hitting enter is like clicking that button.

rbl wrote:

I have purchased the code for the data entry form from j-walk. I have
make a few small changes to the code. I am generally happy with the
form. However, when the enter key is pressed during the entry of a new
record. the form closes and returns to the spreadsheet database.
I would appreciates any suggestions on how to make the enter key
respond the same as the tab key; that is, move to the next control in
the form.

--

Dave Peterson