Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default what object var should I use for the following code

dim OLEObj as OLEObject
set oleobj = activesheet.oleobjects.add(...)
with oleobj

Depending on what you're doing, you may want:

With OLEObj.object

TONY wrote:

I recorded the following code for adding a scrollbar to a sheet.... no
problem. So I cut and paste the code into my module and it runs fine.
However what I can not figure out is what OBJECT varriable I can use with
this statement so I can use the object varriable in the WITH END WITH
cinstruct so I can reach and change different properties of the control.

ActiveSheet.OLEObjects.Add(ClassType:="Forms.Scrol lBar.1", Link:=False, _
DisplayAsIcon:=False, Left:=cw * 5, Top:=7, Width:=15#, Height:=289 _
).Select

--

Dave Peterson