Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] curiousgeorge408@hotmail.com is offline

Default HELP: How to restore Immediate Window to original state?

On Dec 8, 4:37 pm, JLGWhiz wrote:
You should be able to use the mouse pointer to resize the frame of the
window, then save the file, close the file and reopen it. The window should
be the same size that you saved.

You missed the point entirely. I do not simply want a smaller (bona
fide) window. Even I know how to do that. I want the very different
characteristics that the Immediate Window used to have. It was not a
bona fide window. And as I have detailed in my two follow-ups
(incessantly, sorry), the current state of the Immediate Window has a
lot of different and undesirable characteristics.

If my description of the two different window types is unclear, I
apologize. I am not familiar enough with MSWin terminology to
describe things better. I am hoping that someone recognizes my
description of the original behavior and can fill in the blanks.