Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Is there a faster way

LOL!

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
Grin, duck and run.

(If it wasn't soooo much work, I would have changed the time for this
post!)

Bob Phillips wrote:

I thought you had been doing that for the past 5 years <gGg

BTW <gd&r, don't think I know that one.

--
---
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
It may have been more psyco than psychic--but what's a couple of
letters???

And from now on, I'll be changing the time to just a few minutes before
your
posts! <gd&r

Bob Phillips wrote:

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
Ugh.

I was screwing around with the time format in the control panel and
removed the
AM/PM indicators. The next time I set the time, it screwed up
(confused
by the
lack of AM/PM???).

And there I was thinking it was psychic.

I've been posting with the wrong times for at least the better part
of
day!

You don't think I read your posts (normally) do you? I said some time
ago
that I had to stop reading your posts after RD said I was starting to
sound
like you <bg.

Glad you noticed and yelled!

Peeved me that your post popped up above mine half a day later than
mine
<ebg

--

Dave Peterson