Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] curiousgeorge408@hotmail.com is offline

Default HELP: How to restore Immediate Window to original state?

On Dec 8, 4:08 pm, wrote:
Moreover, the Immediate Window now looks
like a bona fide window, with a large blue title bar.

And it looses some of its features that were important to me. For
example, previously all debug.prints went to the bottom of the
window. Now, they go wherever the cursor is in the Immediate Window.
Also, whenever I type ctrl+G to open the Immediate Window, it is
maximized. Well, more accurately, I believe it becomes the same size
as the module window. When the module window is maximized, ctlr+G
maximizes the Immediate Window. And I also mentioned that the
Immediate Window no longer stays on top of the window pile.