Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Is there a faster way

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
Ugh.

I was screwing around with the time format in the control panel and
removed the
AM/PM indicators. The next time I set the time, it screwed up (confused
by the
lack of AM/PM???).

And there I was thinking it was psychic.

I've been posting with the wrong times for at least the better part of a
day!

You don't think I read your posts (normally) do you? I said some time ago
that I had to stop reading your posts after RD said I was starting to sound
like you <bg.

Glad you noticed and yelled!

Peeved me that your post popped up above mine half a day later than mine
<ebg