Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Printing envelopes based on Excel table contents

You can make your database, make an envelope page that will print properly
on YOUR printer. Then use a for/next macro to put each data field in the
right cell on the envelope page and then print it. Something like:

ADDRESSEE = Application.Proper(Title + FirstName + LastName)
[envelope!c6] = ADDRESSEE
[envelope!c7] = ActiveCell.Offset(0, 3)
[envelope!c8] = ActiveCell.Offset(0, 4)
[envelope!c9] = ActiveCell.Offset(0, 5)

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Andrew" wrote in message
Hello,
I am making an Excel database of all my friends and family so that
next Christmas I won't have to go find all of their addresses again.
I would like to figure out how to put a "print envelope" VBA button on
my Excel page. The button would take the appropriate cell values and
print them onto an envelope. Can anyone explain how to do this?

thanks,

Andy