Jon Peltier

One of the AutoShapes is an arc, and if you hold down Shift while drawing it, the
arc will be constrained to equal height and width. If you turn on the macro
recorder, you will get the following code:

ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddShape(msoShapeArc, 350.25, 63.75, 114#, 114#).Select

where the four numerical arguments are the left, top, width, and height of the arc.
The default height is the top right (North to East) quadrant of the circle, but you
can use a combination of

Selection.ShapeRange.Flip msoFlipHorizontal
Selection.ShapeRange.Flip msoFlipVertical

to orient the arc the way you want it.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Johannes wrote:
Is there a way to draw an arc which is 1/4 of a circle?
It looks like Shapes.addcurve only draw bezier curve, but how do I make the
curve a 1/4 of a circle?

I also tried Shapes.BuildFreeForm().AddNodes(), but I couldn't get it to
draw 1/4 of a circle.