Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FinlandGuy FinlandGuy is offline

Default Send multiple cell values to multiple cells

I transfer (automaticly) data form one cell to another cell. That
other cell contains no formula or what so ever.
e.g. cell A1 is empty, and cell A1 contains the value 12345. I send
this value to cell D1 from cell A1 or any other cell. How can I do
this code for multiple cells? e.g. A1 to D1, A2 to D2, A3 to D3 ext.

If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Intersect(Target, Me.Range("G6")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub
On Error GoTo CleanUp
Application.EnableEvents = False
With Target
If .Value < "" Then