Conrad Carlberg

Hi DBane,

Forgive me if the following is too basic, but I can't tell from the earlier
posts in this thread how familiar you are with regression. (If you like the
Dummies books, you might want to pick up Statistical Analysis with Excel For
Dummies, by Joseph Schmuller; if you don't, or even if you do, have a look
at Mike Middleton's book on data analysis using Excel. Both are excellent