Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] jseger22@yahoo.com is offline

Default Conditional Formatting

Hi,

I am trying to conditionally format my worksheet based on the
following conditions:

If cell value = target and cell value = last year's result then
color cell green
If cell value < target and cell value = last years' result then color
cell yellow
If cell value < target and cell value < last year's result then color
cell red

I know you have to do this with vb but I am only a beginner and am not
sure where to start.

Also the target value is stored in a cell but it changes based on the
data element that is looked at. If you could get me started that
would be great.

Thanks,
Jaime