Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tom tom is offline

Default macro to copy entire workbook to another.

Hi,

The open workbook is called 15.xls. What I'm trying to do is copy this
workbook to a destination workbook called "template.xls" and have that
entire workbook 15.xls to appear on the template on the sheet called
"Inventory3.xls" Any help on how u write a quick macro for this would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

"Ashish Dutt Sharma" wrote:

Hi,

I wonder what all things do you wish to copy?

If it is the whole file, you could iterate through the activeworkbook.save
as ..

If anything else, you can call Application.Workbooks.Add to return a new
workbook,and use the object to copy stuff...

If it is specific sheets then Activesheet.copy...
If specific range then range.Copy

etc...

Regards,

"Tom" wrote:

Hi, I'm having trouble trying to create macro to copy an entire workbook to
another workbook using VB. Eventually I would like to be able to have one
workbook open and have it copy to multiple workbooks.. Any ideas on how to
do this?