Dave Peterson

I've seen the display change to ########'s when the column wasn't wide enough.
I don't think I've ever seen #value! show up for this.

Are you sure you have?

jaydevil wrote:

If I understand your problem correctly:-

The #VALUE! appears on cells when it's content is too wide for the
column width. Try increasing the size of the column so that the actual
value can fit. Double Click the line to the right of the column letter
at the top of the worksheet (the left border of what looks like the
button for each column label) and it will automatically resize the
column. If not just resize it to whatever size you want.

--
jaydevil
jaydevil's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26672

--